2012年6月30日 星期六

The Spin Class Song

LMFAO 又來了! 飛輪也可以這樣玩耶!哈哈!周末狂熱喔!!

こんなエアロバイクをして遊ぶこともできますよ。速くしろう




Spin class time and my heart is thumpin’/
The bike is fresh and the music is pumpin’

My legs are tired, my hair is sweaty/
Ain’t no thang cuz I still look sexy, y’all

There’s just one thing that I wanna say/
My favorite book is “50 Shades of Grey” – whaaaat?

I can feel the burn between my knees/
Same thing happens when I’m takin’ a pee

I got a big-ass fro, it’s a crazy shape/
And yes, the carpet matches the drapes

I really like the band One Direction/
These pants make it hard to hide an erection – whaaaat?

Everybody get up and feel the funk/
Can’t sit too long cuz it hurts our junk!!!

Butt shot!

Whaaaaaaat?
Yo!
It hurts my butt!

Water break!

Pedal pedal pedal pedal pedal, whaaaat?/
Pedal pedal pedal pedal pedal, whaaaat?/
Pedal pedal pedal pedal pedal, whaaaat?/
Pedal pedal pedal pedal pedal, done!

沒有留言:

張貼留言